ChaoticEvil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for members of ChaoticEvil.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class Selection for FW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snot

Snot

Class Selection for FW Empty
PostSubject: Class Selection for FW   Class Selection for FW I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:07 pm

For those of you who are going to try WoM, I would like to know which class you are going to play. We could really grow as a team if we level simultaneously. I don't think we need to be different classes from each other because there are going to be 10 man raiding parties. We may need to be a little different in the traits within the same class, but not by much. I played a tank on OnC and I freaking loved it. I know those of you who also played a tank loved it as well. We may be able to run DPS/Tanks and Tank/Tanks together. Here are the classes I am going to choose from. Also, I am going to start in Fury. Seems to fit the whole Chaotic Evil thing. Plus, most of you guys have evil looking toons in OnC, so it seems to fit. Too bad human is not an option in Fury, but you can't win them all.

Fury Faction - PVP Server
1. Confessor Healer - BloodDrak
2. Confessor DPS - BloodDrak
3. Fighter Tank - BloodDrak
4. Templar DPS/Heals Hybrid - BloodDrak or Dark Elf
5. Mage - Dark Elf

Note - I don't play rogues.
Back to top Go down
Kelyn
Admin
Kelyn

PostSubject: Re: Class Selection for FW   Class Selection for FW I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:51 pm

Snot wrote:

Fury Faction - PVP Server
1. Confessor Healer - BloodDrak
2. Confessor DPS - BloodDrak
3. Fighter Tank - BloodDrak
4. Templar DPS/Heals Hybrid - BloodDrak or Dark Elf
5. Mage - Dark Elf

Note - I don't play rogues.

I'll obviously go where you go because otherwise what would be the point....

I'm most interested in the following classes:

1. Confessor DPS
2. Templar DPS/Heals Hybrid
3. Mage Fire/Ice
4. Confessor Healer
5. Warrior DPS
6. Mage Spirit

I would consider a rogue, but I want to save space for the Mystic and Necromancer classes and their various traits that may be available.
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticevil.board-directory.net
Snot

Snot

PostSubject: Re: Class Selection for FW   Class Selection for FW I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:49 am

I'm thinking of saving one slot for a dwarves tank and a human Paladin. But they will be alts. Probably put them in a guild titled LawfulGood. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Selection for FW   Class Selection for FW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Selection for FW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaoticEvil :: World of Midgard [WOM]-
Jump to: